Admirals Walk Above Ground Pools
Admiral's Walk pools are built to last using the highest quality materials for durability and longevity.
The maintenance of an on ground pool is typically half as expensive as an in ground pool. Chemicals, cleaning equipment and testing kits are proportionately less expensive. Keeping your on ground pool free of debris is also a lot less difficult therefore decreasing your time spent cleaning. The winterizing process is also much simpler; lower your water level, plug the return and filter, tie up your lines, cover the water and bring in your filter.
The Admiral's Walk Pool comes standard with a safety fence and key lock gate, alleviating the additional cost of fencing in your property, which is mandated per code with an inground pool. On ground pools are typically not considered permanent structures by your town, city, borough, etc. therefore your property taxes do not increase.
Why Buy Admirals Walk Aboveground Pools
- Massive 66” end deck.
- Spacious 18” walk-around carpeted deck, around the entire pool.
- Admiral’s Walk Pool comes standard with a safety fence and key lock gate.
- Extruded and painted Aluminum Tubular handrails with polymer resin steps.
- Full Royal Package available to save money!
Admirals Walk Quality
- Factory welded and carpeted walk-around with 36” high Regency Resin Fences.
- Four (4) extruded aluminum 6” radius corners integrate all four corners of pool in a complete unitized construction.
- Unique construction of handsome combinations of extruded aluminum self-interlocking Wall Panels for unparalleled structural strength. Pre-punched extruded aluminum panels for wall skimmer, return flow, and lights.
Admirals Walk Warranty
- Limited 30 year warranty and customer service policy on pool wall and frame.
- Twenty (20) year prorated limited warranty on the liner.
Admirals Walk Pool Sizes
Admirals Walk above ground pools are available in many oval or round shape sizes.
Choose your favorite from the sizes and shapes below.
Admirals Walk Liner Styles