Finnleo Far-Infrared Saunas: B-Series
The Finnleo Far- Infrared Saunas: B Series offers fast assembly with no tools. Its wall panels are mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel. Exterior surfaces of the s-Series is finished with biodegradable wood treatment for a more luxurious look and ease in its maintenance.
All Finnleo Far-Infrared Saunas B-Series models come standard with Canadian Hemlock wood. Western Red Cedar is available as an alternative.
The Original Finnleo Premium Line set a new standard in infrared sauna design and performance when it was first introduced. The new Finnleo Far- Infrared Saunas Low EMR/Low EF B-Series is superbly designed featuring high quality craftsmanship and materials. All models of the Finnleo Far- Infrared Saunas: B Series are loaded with standard features. To see the complete listing of standard features scroll to the bottom of the page. Here are listed just of few:
- - Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system which provides the softest most evenly dispersed heat from all sides of the sauna room.
- - Saunatec digital control system
- - AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo system Listen to you music via high quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed.l
- - Built-in Cedar or Hemlock floor with indispensable in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- - All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- - Deluxe all-glass door.
- - Intrinsic color light therapy system
- - Need only a standard 120 volt household outlet
- - Provides the industry leading Finnleo warranty
Finnleo Far-Infrared Saunas B-Series Include the Following Standard Features:
- - Saunatec CarbonFlex heating system, integral with wall panels and bench support panels – with the largest surface area in the industry, providing the softest heat, evenly dispersed from all sides (no hot spots; no cold spots).
- - Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock or clear Western Red Cedar – for a sauna with "furniture quality."
- - Fast assembly with no tools – with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel.
Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment – for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance.
- - Saunatec digital control system mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, color therapy light switch, bench seat heater on/off, time and temperature controls.
- - AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo system, with unique "drop down" system (stereo recedes into ceiling panel), and with easy-to-use remote control.
- - High quality, heat-proof stereo speakers pre-installed in ceiling panel
- - Pre-built Hemlock or Cedar benches with integral bench seat heaters
- - Built-in Hemlock or Cedar floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tiles
- - Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
- - All models except Model 810 & 870 include integral magazine rack
- - Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spot lights (E-Series has recessed fluorescents on overhang).
- - Integral color light therapy system
- - Wall-to-Wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety.
- - Super-easy installation (less than ½ hour for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights and stereo.
- - All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet.
- - CarbonFlex heating system’s large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick heat-up times, yet is simply plugged into a standard 120-volt household outlet (no electrician’s required; simply plug-in and enjoy).
- - ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room” – for safety and reliability
- - Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company
All infrared delivery systems produce EMR and EF to some extent. While the levels are typically low, it is still not clearly understood what the long term effects of low exposure might mean. Pure Infra technology takes the worry out of unnecessary exposure to EMR and EF. For instance, the electrical field in a Pure Infra is less than you’d experience from a computer screen or cell phone. After all, if the point is to detoxify, why expose yourself to any level of unnecessary radiation?
The Lowest EMR + EF available
Simply put, no other infrared sauna system minimizes your exposure to EMR and EF better than Pure Infra. Our exclusive patent-pending technology means Pure Infra saunas produce less EMR and EF than sanctioned by Sweden’s radiation standards—the toughest in the world.
20% Less Energy Than Other Systems
Pure Infra saunas heat quickly and efficiently with a tap of the touch screen control. A Pure Infra sauna also heats up almost instantly to your set comfort level while using 20% less energy than other systems. Fewer energy resources are used to provide the safest, most comforting infrared heat bathing experience available, which is much better for everyone.
Exclusive Evenheat System Provides Full Body Heat
The exclusive Evenheat system includes oversized heating panels that ensure infrared waves warm every part of your body evenly, as well as a gentle heat-redistribution system that spreads heat more evenly throughout the sauna. With Even Heat there are no "cold spots” from heat stratification. You are bathed evenly in the safest infrared available from every angle, floor to ceiling.
Touch Screen Operated Sound System
Every Pure Infra sauna model includes a touch-screen-operated sound system that provides crystal clear pleasure from either your favorite MP3's or the radio.
Trimodal Lighting Systems Is Easy On the Eyes
Pure Infra saunas include trimodal lighting systems, with soft valance lighting, ceiling reading lights and color light therapy. You can relax in the soft and diffuse valance lighting, use color to create an energizing ambiance, or simply enjoy your favorite magazine or book without straining.