Gas Pool Heaters by Hayward
Hayward Gas Pool Heaters for both above ground pools and in-ground pools offer industry leading efficiency and low maintenance costs. With an induced draft heater for above ground pools and spas that combine state-of-the-art technology with superior performance and ease of operation, to the added technological improvements featuring an electronic direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile® lined combustion chamber ensures that a Hayward gas pool heater will outperform and outlast expectations.
Gas-fired pool heaters remain the most popular system for heating swimming pools. However, according to heat pump pool manufacturers, gas fired pool heaters are old technology that adds to higher levels of greenhouse gases, mainly CO2, into the atmosphere. To counter those claims you are now able to find new gas-fired heater models with much higher efficiencies than the older models. Depending on your pool usage and climate, it will be necessary to compare all options of pool heaters to determine which will be the most energy-efficient option. With proper installation and maintenance, gas pool heaters typically last five or more years.
- - Made in the U.S.A.
- Delivering state of-the-industry performance, outstanding energy efficiency, extremely low NOx emission levels and Hayward’s legendary durability and reliability.
- - Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- - Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- - Electronic control display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- - Have it installed by Royal Pools & Spas
- - Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- - Insulated Fire Tile® Combustion Chamber Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- - Hot-Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- - Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- - Hayward Water Chemistry Calculator
- - Up to 18% savings on energy costs from improved hydraulics.
- - Hayward Energy Solutions are more environmentally responsible on two levels. Individually, each piece of equipment is extremely energy effïcient. But by working together, they reach an entirely new level of efficiency
- - Hayward Energy Solutions save pool owners up to 90% on their pool’s energy costs