This position requires weekdays, weekends and some holidays. Full time and part time available.
Duties and Responsibilities for Parts Representative Position include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provides Focused Customer Service in meeting and exceeding the customer’s and management’s expectations in the area of building maintenance and repair.
- Ascertains make, year, and type of part required, inspects worn, damaged, or defective partto determine replacement, or advise customer of parts needed according to description of malfunction.
- Makes recommendations to customers of pool and spa parts, products, etc. for plumbing, filtration, heating and electrical needs.
- Discusses use and features of various parts.
- Reads catalog, brochure or computer for replacement part stock number and price.
- Determines if part or product needed by customer is readily available, on order, or needs to be special ordered.
- Fills customer orders from stock.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when replacement is not available.
- Examines returned part to determine if defective, and exchanges part or refunds money.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
- Completes all customer transactions in the point of sales terminal based on company policy.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Responsible and required to meet dress requirements as assigned by management.
- Responsible maintaining the cleanness of the parts room in a professional manner.
- Responsible for general maintenance as delegated by management.
- Responsible for both product and information transfer between the company’s two service centers.