Engineered from technology developed for the NASA Space Program, Radiant Pools are the only structurally insulated swimming pools manufactured using an R-10 insulated panel - an industry first.
It is important now, more than ever, to consider how your individual consumer choices affect the environment. Radiant Pools' insulated wall panels make it the only pool on the market that is truly energy efficient and environmentally friendly. You can add to your property and your lifestyle without adding to your carbon footprint!
The Metric Series Pool is the only pool that can be installed above ground, in-ground, and semi-in-ground, on a slope or into a hill. The Radiant Metric Series Pool fits any backyard and any budget. No other above ground pool offers you this type of versatility!
The Metric Series Pool fits any backyard and any budget. No other above ground pool offers you this type of versatility!
Add a walk-in step to your Metric Series Pool for the ultimate in-ground look. The walk-in step is available in a 6' or 8' length and can be added to any Metric Series Pool. The step is made from the same durable, insulated wall panels as the rest of the pool and is available in all of the same sizes and liner patterns as the Metric Series Pool. Handrail not included.
Step into the future of above ground pools! This new liner over step was developed as an alternative to plastic ladders and drop-in steps normally offered as entry options for above ground pools. This step is available for fully above ground and 18" maximum semi-in-ground installations. The Radiant Inside Step offers:
These low voltage lights are designed to be energy efficient, with an incredibly long lamp life, and easily install into a standard return fitting. Offering a better fit and easier installation, these new lights, also do away with the unsightly extension outside the pool. Because they require no grounding or bonding and can be placed in shallow or deep areas, they provide the most flexibility when it comes to light placement. Radiant LED Lights are available in a choice of white or color array.
Radiant Pools' Metric Series stands out for its unique features, offering a variety of installation options including above ground, in-ground, and semi in-ground, in different shapes like round, oval, and free-form. Manufactured in the US, these pools come with 52" wall height and are built with 2" structurally insulated walls that have an R-10 insulation value, ensuring better thermal performance. This energy-efficient and eco-friendly series comes with a non-prorated lifetime warranty, including an unlimited transferable option and protection against winter damage. For personalized guidance, reach out to a Pool Tech Certified representative at Royal Pools and Spas, available in multiple locations including New Hampton, Newburgh, and Poughkeepsie.
Royal Pools & Spas offers an Enhanced Liner Warranty to further protect your investment. For the first 3 years after the date of install, if your liner fails due to manufacturer defect, we will cover the water, labor and chemicals to repair the liner. While other manufacturers offer a new liner, there is absolutely no coverage for these other very costly items. *Only Available at time of pool purchase.
Your Radiant Metric Series pool is to be winterized in the same manner as other pools. With a Metric Series pool there are some specific steps you should follow:
1. Make sure all ladders, pool cleaners, toys, floats are out of the water and stored.
2. Make sure the water is clean, balanced, free of algae, and winter chemicals are added.
3. Water is generally lowered to just below the skimmer to ease the plugging and draining of the hoses, pipes and skimmer.
4. Return Inlet: Remove directional (eyeball) and insert rubber or plastic winterizing plug from the inside of the pool. We recommend a #10 rubber plug or a Hayward SP1022C plug.
5. Make sure the filter and pump pipes, hoses are drained of water. Please follow pump and filter manufacturers’ specific instructions for winterizing.
6. Skimmer: Remove basket and weir. Insert gizzmo or styrofoam and/or winterizing plate to prevent ice from forming a solid block that could damage your skimmer. If using a gizzmo, the standard size is recommended for aboveground skimmers. For inground skimmers, the super Gizzmo will work best.
7. Install aboveground winter cover by inserting beading on cover into bead track of your Metric coping. The cover bead track on the standard 2” coping is located on the exterior of the pool. The cover bead on the 4” coping is located on the interior of the pool, above the liner track. Excess cover material should be inside the pool and resting on the water. Add a little water on the cover in windy areas to hold the cover down. No air pillow or flotation is required in the middle of the pool.
8. Check the level of the water under the cover after about one week, a good test for a slow leak in your liner. “Ice Drop” occurs when water is lost during the winter, causing the water level to fall below the ice cap, which causes the ice cap to drop into the pool as it thaws, thereby damaging the pool walls and/or compression seams.
Properly installed and maintained salt systems are safe to use with Radiant Pools.
Keeping your pool’s water chemistry correct is very important for sanitation but is equally important to prevent pool wall corrosion. Radiant Pool’s aluminum walls are extremely corrosion resistant, but all metals will exhibit corrosion over time if the pool’s chemistry is not maintained correctly.
We have found that salt systems require much more maintenance than traditional liquid/granule chlorine systems to keep pool chemistry at the correct levels. Improperly installed and maintained salt systems will accelerate the corrosion process on pool walls.
If you are going to use a salt system, we recommend to test the ground for stray electricity, use a sacrificial anode, and test the water quality frequently.