All pools should be fenced, but the weakest link in the fence is the gate and it should be alarmed. Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm.
The Poolguard GATE ALARM features are listed below:
- Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate, outside door or screen giving access to your pool.
- Alarm sounds in 7 seconds if a child opens the gate, even if they close the gate.
- The alarm is always on and always automatically resets under all conditions.
- Alarm will not allow someone to accidentally leave your gate open for children to wander through.
- Poolguard Gate Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that allows adults to go through the gate without the alarm sounding.
- The Gate Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator and will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- The Gate Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) and battery life is approximately one year.
- Alarm comes with 6 feet of UL approved hook up wire and a sensor switch and sensor magnet designed for gates