This position requires weekdays, weekends and some holidays. Full time and part time available.
Duties and Responsibilities for Warehouse Worker Position include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provides Focused Customer Service in meeting and exceeding the customer’s and management’s expectations in the area of building maintenance and repair.
- Unload manufacturer’s vehicles and Royal vehicles.
- Stock warehouse
- Stock retail shelves/showroom
- Prepare & Deliver Transfers to other Royal Pools locations
- Clean, refuel and stock Royal vehicles accordingly
- Ensure stock is accurately located
- Turn all pick tickets into purchasing department
- Check received inventory prior to carrier’s departure for discrepancies, shortage and damage.
- Report any out of spec good in writing to shipper and purchasing dept.
- Maintains pools and pool area
- Cleans all outside filters related to any pools/spas
- Plants and maintains seasonal landscape
- Maintains outside grounds: weeding, trash pickup
- Waters plants and landscape inside and outside
- Maintains water level in pools and spas
- Cleans parking lots and maintains safety signs and parking signs
- Changes and maintains signs
- Vacuum outside pools
- Responsible and required to meet dress requirements as assigned by management.
- Responsible for general maintenance as delegated by management.