Hot Tub / Spa Closing in New York
Prepare your hot tub or spa for the winter chill with our expert closing service in New York. Trust Royal Pools and Spas to safeguard your investment, ensuring a stress-free and secure closure, so you can enjoy a worry-free winter season.
- Turn off the power.
- Drain all water out of the spa.
- Wipe down the inside of the spa as it drains.
- Disconnect the pumps, piping, fittings & remove plugs.
- Blow out all the plumbing lines.
- Remove the filter cartridges & pillows and leave them for you to store.
- Add non toxic anti-freeze to the plumbing lines.
- Loosely reconnect the union. (they will need to be tightly reconnected when opening the spas.)
- Fasten the spa cover in place using the spas cover clips. (For completely free standing units, we can provide a tarp & shrink wrap the spa at an additional cost)