If you’re new to swim spas, you may be curious about what they are. Unlike a traditional swimming pool, swim spas take a fraction of the space, provide a continuous current, and can be used all year round. They’re also versatile and provide relaxation just as a hot tub does!
The Benefits of Swim Spas
In addition to their many features, swim spas offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Lower Cost: in comparison to an inground pool, swim spas are far more affordable. Not only do they cost less upfront, but they also cost less to run since they’re much smaller.
- Easier Installation: swim spas are mobile, just like a hot tub. So not only are they easier to install than an inground pool, but you can take your swim spa with you if you ever move to a different home. You might also deal with fewer landscaping issues, permits, and labor when it comes to having your swim spa installed.
- Less Maintenance: not only does a swim spa’s smaller size make it easier to maintain, but many swim spas have sophisticated filtration systems that take care of much of the maintenance for you.
- Year-Round Use: swim spas are a game changer for people living in cooler climates where harsh winters limit their swimming season. Swim spas come equipped with temperature controls allowing you to adjust the temperature so you can stick to your swimming routine no matter what time of year it is!
- Smaller Size: since swim spas are smaller in size compared to pools, you can find a space for it more easily in your backyard.
- Health Benefits: utilizing the natural resistance and buoyancy of water, you can get the dynamic, low-impact workouts you need for a healthier you. Plus, the effects of hydrotherapy alone are impressive.
Swim Spa Accessories
While there are different models of swim spas for you to choose from, there are also certain accessories available to you so you can fully take advantage of what your swim spa has to offer. Those include:
- Rowing kits
- Swim spa covers
- Aqua bikes
Keep in mind that every brand may offer different accessories.
SwimLife Swim Spa Models
At Royal Pools & Spas, we carry SwimLife™ Swim Spas. They come in three different collections: SwimExpert, SwimFit, and SwimFun.
The SwimExpert Collection is SwimLife’s perfect all-season pool and is created with the swimmer in mind. Whether you are looking to train or simply relax with the family, you are sure to find a swim spa in this collection to fit your space.
The SwimFit Collection is perfect for both experienced swimmers and beginners. Designed to accommodate the entire family, these swim spas are ideal for exercising, swimming, playing, and relaxing.
The SwimFun is perfect for both fun and exercise. At 12-feet long, this swim spa will help you stay active and fit while providing fun for the whole family.
Swim Spas in New York
Swim spas are a wonderful fitness and relaxation retreat for your home. Ready to take the plunge on the swim spa of your dreams? Royal Pools & Spas would love to help! Call us or visit one of our showrooms. We’ll gladly answer any questions you may have about swim spas. You can even try one out for yourself!